Special One Day Event – May 14, 2021
Can You See Me?
For therapists working with clients who differ from them.
With EFT Supervisor Jila Behnad
May 14, 2021
Join us for a day full or experiential exercises, videos and didactic instruction in this Live Interactive Webinar
– Explore how to deal with our struggle with uncomfortable feelings of unfamiliarity.
– Assess what comes up in the presence of differences with clients in therapy.
– Identify mental health challenges unique to our immigrant clients.
– Discuss the trauma and loss in this population.
– Identify therapist’s biases and stereotypes in a supportive and safe environment.
Jila Behnad is the creator and main instructor of this unique course, and has held multiple Can You See Me workshops since 2016.
Location: Online Zoom: You will receive your meeting link 48 hours prior to the event.
Who is this event for?
– Mental health professionals who:
* work with immigrant clients.
* are striving to build an understanding multi-cultural community.
Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) is an attachment based approach that provides a way to understand and work with differences of all types in order to strengthen attachment bonds.
What does it cost?
$100. for the full day workshop.
Student rate and working with diversity scholarship.
This course offers 6 CEU that may be counted toward required 6 units for Law and Ethics and Multicultural Diversity. (Additional CE fee)
Learning more so you can be more effective with individuals, families and couples.
Find Out About Our Next Local Event
Can’t make it to this one?
Watch for our next event, or sign up and get an announcement sent right to you. We’d love to have you with us.